HR Interim Management
I am equally open to international companies as to SMEs and I like working in a company with a positive spirit, independent of the industry.
In a nutshell:
- experienced HR Generalist and Team Leader with entrepreneurial and strategic Thinking; bei it as a Team Leader or as a Team Member
- at ease when working in complex organizations with constant and demanding changes
- Know-how in Transformation and Change Management Processes; aligning the HR Strategy to the overall Corporate Strategy
- Expert in Labor Law, Social Security and Tax Issues
- broad Experience with Expatriates and international Mobility
I benefit from over twenty years of professional experience with the two main areas Human Resources and Executive Search:
Last Interim Assignments:
- Private Swiss Media Group, 3'500 Employees, Digital Business Unit: HR Business Partner ad-interim, responsible for the strategic and operational HR Management of the Business Unit 'Digital'; Change Agent in Integration and Restructuring of the digital Companies.
- B2B Digital Company, 200 employees: People Operations Consultant. The number of employees had doubled to 200 MA within one year, 3 foreign branches in the USA and Asia were opened. The existing HR was fully absorbed with recruitment and needed support for the documentation of corporate culture and HR strategy, employer branding, reviewing, improving and documenting processes such as onboarding, performance management, mentoring, global payroll, rule making, policies and guidelines.
- Lonza, Global Pharma/Biotech, 12'000 employees: HR Business Partner Corporate Functions: overall accountability for the hiring strategy, talent sourcing, talent pooling, hiring process and succesful implementation of hiring decisions. The scope was a diversified client population across key Corporate functions and the interface to Pharma/Biotech and Specialty Ingredients functions. The role also covered Business Partnering aspects for the respective client organizations.
Human Resources Management in national and international Companies:
- Unilever, FMCG, Multinational: On Site HR Manager for welcoming and integrating 120 expatriates into the newly established Headquarter for the European Supply Chain. Building the local HR Team and establishing HR processes in coordination with the company’s shared service centres.
- Kuoni Business Travel, Travel Industry, 600 employees in 20 branches in Switzerland: Head of Human Resources, reorganization, concentration of employees in Call Centers, branch closures, change management, sale of company to global main franchisor and subsequent IPO.
- Adecco Global Headquarter, HR Services, 32’000 employees: Vice President and Head of Human Resources for the Corporate HQ with 250 colleagues and intense inbound and outbound international talent moves. HR Business Partner to three global Business Lines.
- Takeda, Global Pharma, 30’000 employees: Head of Human Resources for the European Headquarter with >500 employees with multiple nationalities. Managed large restructuring program with shift of finance function to Tokyo and mass-layoff situation in Switzerland. Change Management, Cultural Awareness, Retention of Key Executives.
- Provided leadership for up to 8 direct reports
- Dr. Egon Zehnder & Partner AG, Dr. Bjorn Johannson Associates AG: Head of Research & Documentation in one of the five largest global executive search companies and director / consultant in a search boutique with global C-level mandates
- flexible, solution- and customer-oriented
- focused on structure and efficiency
- respect, trust, candiness and transparency
- German - mother tongue
- English - business fluent (University of Cambridge, Proficiency)
- French - good (Alliance Française, diplôme de langue)
- Italian - good conversational skills
- Spanish - passive
Certified Head of Human Resources
Bachlor of Business Administration
2016 CAS Change Management, University of Applied Science
2012 certified HRMP, Human Resources Management
Professional, Society for Human Resource Management
2009 & 2011 IMD Lausanne, Leadership Program
2010 Diploma in Business Mediation
2000 Senior Executive Program, Stanford University, CA, USA